At EAS we have a strong commitment to health and safety and are prequal certified. Our priority is not just about ensuring your standards are up-held; we believe in going above and beyond to ensure we all go home safe at the end of each day.
We ensure all our staff are certified to work on your site prior to commencing a job. All staff working onsite have attended both the permit receivers and hazard ID courses.
We also have staff certified in:
- working in confined spaces
- working at heights
- elevated work platforms
- hazardous areas.
Our team are encouraged to take a responsible approach to health & safety at all times with:
- Daily toolbox talks
- The wearing of protective clothing as required
- Adhering to the correct procedures and equipment use.
- Ensuring all accidents and incidents are reported including the early reporting of any pain and discomfort.
- Informing the Managing Director immediately of any health and safety hazards or safety concerns.
- We also utilise technology to ensure that staff have all the health & safety paperwork on hand at all times.
With EAS you can be assured that your health & safety practices will be upheld and you will be supported with any documentation you require to fulfil your compliance requirements. If you need a team you can rely on get in touch with EAS today on 07 834 0505.