AT EAS we have a strong commitment to health and safety. Our priority is not just about ensuring your standards are up-held; we believe in going above and beyond to ensure both our team and yours go home safe and sound at the end of each day.
We ensure all our staff are certified to work on your site prior to commencing a job. All staff working onsite have attended both the permit receivers and hazard ID courses. We also have staff certified in:
- working in confined spaces
- working at heights
- elevated work platforms
- hazardous areas.
Our team are encouraged to take a responsible approach to health and safety at all times with:
- Daily toolbox talks
- The wearing of protective clothing as required
- Adhering to the correct procedures and equipment use
- Ensuring all accidents and incidents are reported including the early reporting of any pain and discomfort
- Informing the Managing Director immediately of any health and safety hazards or safety concerns.
- We also utilise technology to ensure that staff have all health and safety paperwork on hand at all times.
As a member of Master Electricians we are audited on our health and safety, electrical testing equipment and quality assurance systems.
In fact our team is so passionate about health and safety, our administration manager even makes sure we’re aware of the hazards of an after work beer!
If you need an electrical team you can rely on, get in touch with the EAS team today on 07 834 0505.